This four person dome features:
- Front and rear D-Doors for easy and simple access, as well as added ventilation
- Extended length front vestibule storage area, ideal to keep some gear out of the elements
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- An inner tent with large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you’ll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tabs with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
||Cream / Eucalyptus
||The Tasman 4V Plus dome tent is a quick to set up and pack down option for those seeking a simple no-fuss tent, but with plenty of storage.
||4 Adults in comfort
||Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric – the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier.
||Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
||Heavy Duty PE Floor – Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
||Front and Rear Easy Step D Doors – D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
||No-See-Um Mesh – Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
There are no reviews yet.